PopisOur client Veeam is looking for QA Engineer - Performance and Scalability to work on Veeam products with their QA professionals in the R&D office in Prague.
Veeam creates software products to perform complex tasks in the fields of data backup and management. We work with VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V and Nutanix AHV virtualization platforms; with Windows, Linux and Unix operating systems; with Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, Oracle and SAP HANA servers and databases; with Amazon, Azure and Google public clouds; and with many other technologies that form the core of modern IT.
- “Deep diving” into our products, technology and profession.
- Analysing software requirements.
- Testing one or several Veeam products.
- Participating in products’ creation and development at all stages of their life cycle.
- Communicating with other participants of the product development process.
- Evaluating test results, maintaining defects database.
- Participating in customer technical support processes.
- Technical education or passion for technology.
- 1-2 years of software testing experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows or Linux operating systems.
- Understanding of network technologies and systems (DNS, DHCP, basic network settings, etc.)
- Good understanding of software development principles and the QA role in this process.
- Open and flexible mind, common sense, clear logic, analytical skills.
- Desire to grow in the software testing field.
- Desire and ability to work in a team.
- Knowledge of English, enough to read technical documentation.
- Experience working with databases.
- Experience working with virtualization platforms.
- Experience in test automation.
- Knowledge of Russian language would be beneficial.
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium health insurance program for you and your children, additional payments for sick leave, English classes, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract, and many others
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism
- Professional training and education, including courses and conferences, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library
- Work permit assistance
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: one additional salary as a one-time payment